Saturday, April 09, 2005

Veronica Mars. And Hair.

I suppose it's time to post again. So. What's new in my life? Eh. I haven't been very disciplined this week, but that's not exactly anything new. Someone kick me next time I turn off my alarm and go back to sleep... or, on second thought, don't. Unless you're one of my roommates.

Oh, Veronica Mars is a good show. I recommend it. The commercials make it look pretty stupid, but if you actually sit down and watch it it's funny, touching, intriguing, etc. It reminds me a bit of Buffy, but maybe that's just because I don't watch many shows about high schoolers.

I'm going to add some links to long hair sites. The first one is epecially helpful. Thanks to Joi for sending these to me and getting me hooked on taking better care of my hair. It's quite addictive... and relaxing. Like nicotine? Only better for you. Mmhmm. I think the tips on hair care would be useful even if your hair isn't that long. Follow them for healthy, shiny hair.


"Annoy, tiny blond one. Annoy like the wind!" -Logan, Veronica Mars

No comments :