Monday, May 09, 2005

From Rachel or Joi or Liz

100 questions... well, actually about 90, since several are missing.

1. Full Name: Like everyone else said: If you read my blog and don't already know this, I'm not giving it to you.
2. Nick name: Mongoose, Vicious Mouse, Macy, Alecram, Marcelita, Nancy and Chela or Che_el (I don't know how to spell that one without using the International Phonetic Alphabet) in Mexico
4. Place of Birth: Torrance
5. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. I don't care about my horoscope, but I do think Scorpio sounds cool.
6. Male or Female: Girl
7. Grade: 17th
8. School: No. Only Japanese tapes to listen to in the car.
9. Occupation: Mom's housekeeper. Yes, very glamorous. No, you don't need a degree in Intercultural Studies for that.
10. Location: My desk.
11. Screen Names: mjakij sometimes. I don't really use screen names much, oddly enough.


__YOUR APPEARANCE___

12. Hair Color: brown now, I guess. It's like sand -- brown, but with yellow tones.
13. Hair Length: past my armpits. Yum, armpit-length hair. Actually, it's halfway between my arpits and my elbows.
14. Eye Color: blue
15. What eye color would you want: blue, but maybe a little deeper or brighter.
16. Height: 5'4"ish
17. What height would you rather be: I like my height
18. Shoe Size: 6 1/2
19. Braces: Not currently, but maybe someday -- definitely not at my wedding though.
20. Glasses: Yes, but hopefully switching to contacts soon.
21. Piercings: Not yet.
22. Tattoos: No.
23. Righty or Lefty: Right-handed

___YOUR FiRSTS___

24. What was the question?: What happened to your fingers? (Sorry, inside joke.)
26. First best friend: JaNai Fatticci. Well, at least I said she was my best friend. So did a bunch of other people.
27. First Award: Beats me. Candy for a Bible drill or a gold medal sticker for spirit at "Junior Olympics", something like that.
28. First Sport You Joined: Cross Country. (Because it's in the fall and Track is in the Spring.)
29. First Pet: About a dozen cats. Snip was the first main one I guess, and the first to die. Spot was the first that was more mine than the whole family's.
30. First Vacation: Probably family reunion up at my grandparents in Salem, Oregon.
31. First Concert: Probably a church concert. First "real" concert? Uh, I think the Dream Theater concert I went to... last summer? Or BCHS's annual Christmas concert -- that'd be the first concert I performed in.
32. First Love: True love? That'd have to be my fiance, John Ratcliff! I love you, John!

___ FAVORITES___

33. Movie: Nope, can't pick one. I like Lord of the Rings... and Last of the Mohicans... and Braveheart... and Arsenic and Old Lace... and His Girl Friday... and Harvey... and You've Got Mail... and Monsters, Inc. .. and Cheaper by the Dozen... do you want me to go on? Didn't think so. Neither did I.
34. TV Show: Veronica Mars! And Firefly, and Babylon 5, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel, and Tru Calling, and Fruitsbasket...
35. Color: Blues, greens.
36. Bands: Well, recently I've mostly been listening to Enya, Loreena McKennitt, Glen Morgan, the Biola University Chorale and Women's Chorus, and Go Fish.
37. Song: Highwayman, by Loreena Mckennitt
38. Food: Hard to choose. Maybe bacon. Or watermelon. Bread, in general.
39. Drink: Milk. Lots and lots of milk.
40. Candy: Cadbury eggs, or fresh chocalate in Oaxaca.
41. Sport To Play: Well, you don't actually play Cross Country or Track. You run them. And Ultimate Frisbee, while it's the best game ever, may or may not actually be a sport, depending on how you define sport. Ooh, and Archery's just plain cool.
42. Sport To Watch: Angels baseball. Otherwise, no thanks. Well, I probably would watch Archery.
43. Brand Of Clothing: This question does not register.
44. Store: The Little Olde Bookshoppe, Borders, Kohl's.
45. School Subject: Linguistics!
46. Animal: That I am or that I want to have or that I want to be? Mongoose, cat, and used to be horse. Maybe not anymore. Ooh, unicorn. Oh, right, I'm supposed to put my favorite; that's not as fun.
47. Book: If I have to pick one, at the moment I'd pick The Sarantine Mosaic (okay, so I'm cheating, it's a duology -- Sailing to Sarantium and Lord of Emperors) by Guy Gavriel Kay.



___CURRENTLY___

49. Eating: No. I just got my wisdom teeth out. Well, the 5th and 6th ones. (I know, I know, people are not supposed to have six wisdom teeth. And I know, I'm extra wise -- or at least, I used to be.) They were all the way out, it was like getting any teeth pulled, but I think they're still bleeding a bit, and they kinda hurt. Scratch that -- as I reread my post (Gotta make sure there aren't any typos or anything! Yes, I've known for some time I'm a nerd.) my mouth hurts. Not that any of this is relevant, because I think I may still eat some cookies a little later. After finishing this thing, maybe.
50. Drinking: No.
51. Typing: As Rachel said, yes, I am typing. How observant of you.
53. Listening To: Rachel trying to fix her computer which doesn't think it has a keyboard, not being very smart (the computer, not Rachel).
54. Thinking About: Sore mouth. Funny taste. That I'm not a concise writer. I don't want to be a concise writer (So many things need an explanation! Other things really really want it, and I hate to refuse them). I do want to be a good writer; some say the two go together. This bothers me.
55. Wanting To: Have more time -- for spending time with John, hanging out with roommates and other friends, sleeping, reading, watching TV, doing wedding stuff and blogging!
56. Watching: my computer, so I don't make typos.
57. Wearing: A green shirt with the word "bebe" on it (Ron says the style queen at work often wears "bebe" stuff. It's not my fault. Someone gave me the shirt. It fits, and I think it looks good on me. Clearly I have no choice but to wear it.) and some khakis and a gray jacket thingy. And socks. And my engagement ring.

___YOUR FUTURE___

58. Want Kids: Yes, but in a very theoretical sense. Not yet or any time soon, please.
59. Want to Get Married: Yes, in 46 days.
60. Careers in Mind: Japanese to English translator, possibly adding other languages as I go.

__WHiCH iS BETTER WiTH THE OPPOSiTE SEX___

67. Cute or Sexy: Cute
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both, but if I really had to choose, hugs.
70. Short or Tall: Tall
71. Easygoing or serious: Yes
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Nah... just kidding -- yes please.
73. Fatty or Skinny: Skinny
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive
75. Hook-up or Relationship: relationship, duh
76. Sweet or Caring: Since when is anyone one or the other? Both.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Nope.

___HAVE YOU EVER___

78. Kissed a Stranger: no
79. Drank Alcohol: does communion wine count? Didn't think so...
80. Smoked: Bleeehch.
81. Ran Away From Home: nope
82. Broken a Bone: Yes.
83. Got an X-ray: Yes, otherwise I would've gone on thinking my joint had just made a fairly loud noise, and isn't it weird that my foot is still hurting a few days later???
84. Broke Up With Someone: No
85. Broken Someone's Heart: Not that I know of.
86. Turned Someone Down: yes
87. Cried When Someone Died: yes, several times, several people -- one or two of whom I almost knew semi-decently well. And that's just the non-fictional people, and non-pets, to boot.
88. Cried At School: yes

___DO YOU BELIEVE IN___

89. God: yes
90. Miracles: yes
91. Love At First Sight: No. I don't see how you can love without any knowing, any relationship.
92. Ghosts: Sort of
93. Aliens: no
94. Soul Mates: what exactly do you mean? Probably, I suppose.
95. Heaven: yes
96. Hell: yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: No.
99. Horoscopes: don't make me laugh.

___ANSWER TRUTHFULLY___

100. Is There Someone You Want Right Now But Cant Have? Again as Rachel said, yes, but not in the way this question implies!

No comments :