Saturday, August 18, 2007

Book Seven Chapter Nineteen SPOILERS












I just finished (or had, before I started talking on the phone...) chapter nineteen and took a small break to go check the predictions Liz told me about (I don't feel like linking to them at the moment, but she put links in her comments on my last post), and I added many thoughts in my comments on her posts. I had one more, though, that I suddenly decided I really wanted to post and get off my chest. I think the doe is Ginny's. Because of her relationship with Harry, the animal fits. And she's already been mentioned in connection with the Sword. Don't know how she did it, but that's another one of those things that will show up later. This incident had the sort of feel to it that normally is associated in these books with some wonderful older person like Dumbledore watching out for him, but it seems plausible that it isn't an adult (er, someone over 17) this time. So, we'll see. Back to the book for a bit.








2 comments :

luminarumbra said...

Heeheehee....

Marcy said...

Oh, I was wrong. That's ok, it's much much better this way. Seemed slightly off...