Saturday, September 29, 2007

Vacation pics

These pictures are from John's mom, Brenda. They're from when John and I went to Illinois this last July on vacation. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this time, although there were a few I could post, and I might do so at some vague time in the future. I would've taken several when we went to a lake for boating, but I was afraid my camera would get wet and left it behind. Mom took hers, though. Yay!
Well, we'll start with before we left. This is at Uncle Tim's house. I got my Palm Pilot out because everyone else was playing with their technology... There may only be two of us in the picture, but there were other culprits. This is just the best picture.


John and I in the kitchen for our turn at dinner. We're very cooperative. Yes.




Geese! This one looked really good as a print, I thought.
Posted by Picasa

No comments :