Sunday, November 04, 2007

My birthday...

...is coming up. It's the day after Veteran's Day, the 12th. For my birthday I would like our debts paid off, money for rent, energy and discipline for job searching (or better yet, for the perfect job to just fall in my lap), and no more depression ever. Failing that, if you really want to give me a present... well, click on my "wish list" label, and those old posts are pretty much still accurate. You can ignore the links that don't work (a couple of the makeup ones, I think), and the oldest post is outdated, but they're good other than that. And I now have a Wii, which affects the possible videogames. I also no longer want the Flylady water bottle or feather duster, as I have those already. If you get me the timer, I want the one that can vibrate. As far as books are concerned, really I'd like a gift certificate to my own store -- that's the best deal for used books, between no shipping and my employee discount. Yep...

No comments :