Monday, December 15, 2008

Wish List

I updated all my amazon lists, and added one called "Christmas" which has some of the things I want the most on it. I don't particularly need books... I already have plenty, plus I can generally get them for pretty darn cheap at work. But there are a few novel related things I want very very much, and those are on that list. Also anything about the middle ages or fairy tales or Rumpelstiltskin in particular, including novel-length retellings, would be helpful. But don't get me Women in the Middle Ages or Life in a Medieval Castle or Spinning Straw into Gold or The Crimson Thread -- I already have those. I'll also want things on gypsies and on slavery for another book, just not Bury Me Standing or a book called Gypsies by Bart McDowell. Again, I have those. In general I want things to make my life more sane and productive... But I'll admit, there are some pretty intriguing things on those lists, especially the default list, which mostly has books I haven't read yet on it. As always, check my comments on an item before you buy it.

No comments :