Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"These are a few of my least favorite things..."

Wait, that's not how it goes.

Shh, don't tell anyone, but I sort of cordially loathe passing on messages. (Though I'll adamantly deny it to your face, if you have a message for my passage. Maybe that's why people keep... oops.) Perhaps I shouldn't be a secretary. But it's not as big a part of my job description as one might think. Most of the time. >_>

It could be a lot worse. After I thought about posting this I dreamed I was asked to pass on a message that Mom had died. So, um, yeah. Worse.

At first I thought I dreamed Mom died. True, but "that's not all, oh no, that's not all." No, I was asked over the phone to tell someone else, and that was how I found out. That seems significant.

Though what it signifies beyond "Oh, crap, sucky nightmare," I'm not sure.

Sometimes the subconscious is a little too good at combining inputs and creating storylines. If you ask me.

No comments :