Monday, April 30, 2012

Obvious Dream Interpretation

Last night I dreamed I was on a group event, like a class field trip sort of a thing, only not that. We stopped for food at a restaurant/grocery store. The restaurant part was selling nice big plates of food. They were expensive for me, almost $20, but I eventually decided to get one. I was at the very back of the line. When the person in front of me was ordering, I noticed I didn't have any money on me -- no pockets, no purse. But I'd set a bunch of my stuff down nearby, including my wallet. This wasn't particularly bad in the dream, there didn't seem to be any problem with leaving money unattended, but it meant I had to dash over to get some money and then back to order my food. Unfortunately, the cashier disappeared while I was doing my money dash, and didn't seem to be coming back. No food for Marcy.

Then I woke up. As usual when I wake up these days, I was very hungry and nauseous.

The unusual part was that it was a little before two in the morning. :sigh:

It's possible the morning sickness is getting worse. Don't get me wrong, I still haven't thrown up, so I don't have it particularly bad, as such things go. Did dry heave a couple times yesterday morning. That's always a fun way to start the day. But, depending on my exact due date, I've pretty much completed my first trimester. Woo! So the morning sickness may disappear any time now. Any time now. I'm waiting...

3 comments :

Cloud said...

Morning sickness sucks, no two ways about it. And I had it pretty mild- just felt vaguely car sick for ~5 months with both pregnancies.

I hope yours gets better soon!

Marcy said...

Thanks! Today wasn't bad. We'll see. 5 months, ouch, I'd *almost* rather have it bad, for less time. :)

A lot of mine hasn't been too bad either... as long as I eat almost constantly. Definitely some exceptions, especially recently, and times when I just couldn't get food fast enough, or it didn't take effect very quickly. Some of the worse nausea hasn't been as constant, for which I'm grateful. At any rate, I'll be glad to see the last of it, at least until we decide we want another one!

Marcy said...

P.s. Thanks for stopping by!